Whether you’re a medical group, therapy group, non-profit health care provider, or one of the third-party-payor enterprises that serve and support them, The Paterra Law Firm can meet all of your needs by providing strategic business advice, transactional counsel, regulatory guidance and litigation support.
The Paterra Law Firm has the necessary experience to handle your corporate and employment issues; your outsourcing, privacy, and security implication issues; as well as the ability to advocate for any public policy concerns that arise. Our skill in each area can positively impact your health care industry needs.
Our work includes advising on and litigating disputes involving:
- Corporate issues, including corporate governance
- Communications/public relations
- Cybersecurity, privacy, security and data breach
- Labor, employment, employee benefits, executive compensation and union relations
- Federal healthcare program reimbursement
- Government investigations and enforcement defense
- Government and legislative relations
- Healthcare regulation, licensing and credentialing
- Internal investigations
- Joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions and dispositions
- Managed care contracting and payment
- Real estate and facility development